Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Baby Steps

Today needs to be documented with a blog post- Ava stood on her own and took ONE step!  I'm not necessarily rejoicing because she's about to be walking... I'm not ready for this!  But it was a very exciting moment!  Her cousin came over briefly and was on the floor holding her up.  I guess Abagael decided to let go and apparently Ava was READY!  Later tonight she was standing in front of her toy box, shaking a little musical toy, standing all by herself.  She's growing so fast but I love every minute of it.  Her little personality is so sweet... I love seeing more and more of it come out everyday.  Tomorrow will be spent trying to capture a standing moment on camera and video.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww momma! It is hard to watch our babies grow up isn't it? Enjoy every single moment!

    ReplyDelete